If you are experiencing difficulty opening the sides attached to your audition, it may be getting blocked by a pop-up blocker in your browser.
Disable Pop-up Blockers
You will need to allow pop-ups for actorsaccess.com (if you are an Actor) or breakdownexpress.com (if you are a Talent Representative) in your browser.
The exact steps for doing this will vary depending on your browser and device. You can do a web search for "how to enable pop-ups" or use this link for general steps.
Once that is done, try opening the sides again.
Locate Your Downloaded Files
Mobile devices will often save downloaded files to special applications usually titled "Files" or "My Files". Sometimes you will need to navigate to that application to find your downloaded file.
The exact steps for doing this will vary depending on your device. You can do a web search for "how to find downloads on smartphone" or use this link for general steps.
If you continue to have difficulty, please contact us.
- ACTORS: How to Respond to an Audition Schedule Request
- ACTORS: How to Respond to an Eco Cast self-tape Invitation
- ACTORS: Tips for Shooting Self-Tape Auditions
- TALENT REPRESENTATIVES: How to Respond to Audition Schedules
- TALENT REPRESENTATIVES: How to Respond to Eco Cast self-tape Invitations