There are two ways to upload media to Eco Cast. First, you can use our Eco Cast desktop software to record and upload in real time. For more information on our Eco Cast Desktop software, click here. Or, you can upload the audition media manually by following these steps:
Uploading Media to Eco Cast Manually
1) Login into your account, go to the "Eco Cast" drop down menu, and select "My Eco Cast". Follow this link for instructions on how to create an Eco Cast.
2) All of your current Eco Cast projects will be listed in the "My Eco Cast" page. Click the title to enter the Eco Cast.
3) Inside the Eco Cast, actors will be displayed on the left side of the page. Select the actor (click on them) from the list. The actors profile card will open on the right. Select "Add Media" (highlighted in blue) to open the media uploader window.
4) In the media uploader window, select "Browse" and choose the media file you wish to upload.
The uploading process will take a few moments. The length of the uploading process will vary based on the size of the file and your internet connection's upload speed. Track the uploading process by the percentage and the loading bar.
5) Once the upload is complete, a "Play" button will appear. Click "Play" to confirm the video was uploaded properly. To leave this window, click "Close Uploader".
6) Now, the media will be attached to the actor. A black camera icon will display next to their name in the actors list. In the "Media" box, the videos will be listed, double click the thumbnail to play the video.