There are two ways to upload media to Eco Cast. First, you can use our Eco Cast desktop software to record and upload in real time (recommended). For more information on our Eco Cast Desktop software, click here. Or, you can upload the audition media manually by following these steps:
Uploading Media to Eco Cast Manually
1) Login into your account, go to the "Eco Cast" drop down menu at the top of the page, and select "My Eco Casts." Follow this link for instructions on how to create an Eco Cast.
2) All of your current Eco Cast projects will be listed in the "My Eco Cast" page. Click the title to open the Eco Cast.
3) Inside the Eco Cast, actors will be displayed on the left side of the page. Select an actor by clicking on their profile on the left so that their full profile card will open on the right. Select "Add Media" at the bottom of the actor's profile.
4) In the media uploader window, select "Browse" and choose the media file you wish to upload.
The uploading process will take a few moments. The length of the uploading process will vary based on the size of the file and the upload speed of your internet connection. Track the uploading process by the percentage and the loading bar.
5) Once the upload is complete, a "Play" button will appear. Click "Play" to confirm the video was uploaded properly. To leave this window, click "Close Uploader."
6) On the left, a black camera icon indicates media is attached. On the right, in the "Media" box, a thumbnail of this media will appear. Double-click the thumbnail to play the media. If it plays, you have successfully uploaded media manually.
- How to View Eco Cast Auditions
- How to Share Auditions with Clients
- How to Use Eco Cast Desktop Uploader