You can complete all purchases (whether free or paid) through the cart in your Actors Access profile. Once you complete a paid transaction successfully, you will be emailed a receipt (please note this only occurs for paid transactions). You can also check your "Order History" to make sure that the purchase or free transaction was successful.
How to Use the Cart (Paid Transactions)
1) If you have an item currently pending in your cart, you will see a number next to the shopping cart icon in bold. If you do not currently have any items in your cart, you will not see a number in bold listed. You can click on the cart icon in the upper right hand corner to be directed to your cart.
2) If you would like to add any additional items to your cart before purchase, you may do so by clicking on the "Add Items" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will allow you to quickly add a headshot, video reel, audio reel, SlateShot, or an additional role before check-out. When you are ready to complete your purchase, please click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button in the red near the bottom of the screen.
3) If you are making a one time purchase, you will have the option to save this card for future use by clicking on the corresponding check-box next to "Save this card to your account." If you would only like to use this card for a single use, then please leave this box unchecked. Once you have finished entering your card information, you may click on the "Place Order" button. If the purchase is successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page and emailed a receipt.
Please Note: If you see a spinning wheel during the check-out process, please clear your cache (from all time) and then repeat the transaction.
4) If you choose to save the card, then the next time you go to make a payment, you will have the choice of using the saved card or using a new card (by selecting the check-box next to "Pay with another card" ). If you would like, you can also replace the existing card on file by clicking on the check-box next to "Replace card on file." Once you are done, you can click on "Place Order."
How to Use the Cart (Free Transactions)
1) When you are attempting to purchase a free item in the cart, you must complete the reCAPTCHA test on our site security. Make sure you click the check-box next to "I'm not a robot."
2) Once you have checked this button, you should see a green check mark appear. The red "Submit" button will be clickable and you can then complete the purchase.
Please Note: If you need further assistance with reCAPTCHA, please view this page: reCAPTCHA Help.
How to Save Items for later in The Cart
1) You can also save items in your cart to pay for at a later time by clicking on the "Save for Later" button.
2) When you save an item, make sure that you scroll down to the end of your cart to see the "Saved for Later" section. You will be able to restore the item to your cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.