Eco Cast Live is a Free remote audition system brought to you by Breakdown Services and Actors Access.
Eco Cast Live For Actors
- We designed ECO CAST LIVE to allow Actors to audition anywhere, safely.
- With the click of a button you are able to audition remotely.
- Security, privacy and ease of use were our top priorities when designing ECO CAST LIVE.
- ONLY Actors with an ACTORS ACCESS profile can join an ECO CAST LIVE audition.
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of our industry, ECO CAST LIVE provides the Actor with scheduled audition times, a waiting room and the ability to mark themselves as Ready.
- Casting can give you redirection and record multiple takes.
Your Actors Access Profile
An ACTORS ACCESS profile is what your Talent Representative submits to Casting.
- An ACTORS ACCESS profile is FREE to create and maintain and will stay with you throughout your career.
- What Casting sees when viewing submissions.
- What collaborators (Producers, Studios, Networks) view when looking at audition material.
- Required to join an ECO CAST LIVE audition.
- It needs to be a COMPLETE AND TRUE REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE TODAY.
- Add or change your Talent Representatives from your profile.
- ALL CONTACT INFO ON YOUR ACTORS ACCESS PROFILE MUST BE YOURS NOT YOUR TALENT REP.
Go to actorsaccess.com to log in or register for your profile.
How to Join an Eco Cast Live Audition
1) The Eco Cast Live Invitation
Eco Cast Live auditions are initially sent through the Live Audition Scheduling System. You will receive a cMail notification to let you know that you have a new Eco Cast Live audition.
Additionally, the "Eco Cast Live" button will turn blue whenever you have a pending Eco Cast Live audition.
2) Clicking on the "Eco Cast Live" button will take you into your pending Eco Cast Live audition schedules.
3) Click on the Schedule link and you'll be taken into the Eco Cast Live audition invite.
Here you will have 3 options:
Note: If you plan to attend the Eco Cast Live audition, it is important to select "Confirm" ASAP. If you do not confirm, you will not be able to enter the Eco Cast Live audition.
4) Once Confirmed you will have the option to click the "Join Eco Cast Live" button and enter the virtual Audition room.
The session will not begin, however, until the Casting Director initiates the session on their end. It is recommended that you join the session at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot.
We recommend testing your Audio & Video set up prior to your audition.
- Record test videos on your device to check your audio and video.
- Try different areas in the room to find the best lighting with you in the frame.
- If you use a backdrop, make sure it does not cause color issues. If so, consider using a white wall instead.
- Earphones and mics are not necessary to use Eco Cast Live.
- Make sure you can be seen and heard clearly.
Note: You can return to your schedule page to access the "Join Eco Cast Live" button. Or you can use the "Copy Link" option and paste a direct link to the Eco Cast Live audition session into your preferred calendar application.
Before you begin:
- Check for updates to your device’s system and browser software. Restart your device.
- Use a device with these minimum system requirements:
- Mobile: iOS Safari (2017), Android 4.2.2 (2013)
- Browsers for Computers: Google Chrome 28+, Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+, Microsoft Edge 12+
- Plug-in your device to a power source or ensure your battery is fully charged.
- Use landscape orientation on a phone or tablet.
- Close all apps and browser tabs. This will allow your device to fully prioritize its resources to your Eco Cast Live session.
5) Once you click "Join Eco Cast Live" you will be asked to share your device camera and microphone. Then you will have the option to "Enter Waiting Room."
6) In the Waiting Room, you will be able to review your video and audio feed to ensure that you are presenting yourself correctly.
When you're ready to audition, toggle yourself to "Yes" to indicate to the Casting Director that you are ready to audition.
Once you have marked yourself as "Ready," the Casting Director will have the option to bring you into the virtual room where they will conduct your live audition.
- Mobile - Use landscape orientation.
- Mobile - Enable do-not-disturb mode.
- Do not change audio input/output.
- Allow Camera and Mic Access.
- Mobile - iOS Safari (2017), Android 4.2.2 (2013)
- Computer - Microsoft Edge 12+, Google Chrome 28+, Firefox 22+, Safari 11+, Opera 18+