Casting can request self taped auditions through Eco Cast Open Call which will allow you to submit audition material based on their instructions.
1) The Open Call Link
Casting will distribute a link that will direct you to a page where you can review the Eco Cast Audition details and take the following actions:
- Sign in to your Actors Access account.
- Register for a new Actors Access account if you do not have one.
NOTE: If you do register for a new account, you will need to return to the Open Call link and sign in with your username and password.
2) Responding To Open Call
Once you login to your Actors Access account, you will again be provided project and role information.
Clicking "Respond to Open Call Request" will add you to the Open Call.
3) Complete Your Self Tape Audition!
At this point, review the instructions provided by casting and upload the requested media files. Once you have uploaded all of the requested files, you'll be able to complete the process and submit your audition files to casting for review.
- Tips For Shooting Self Tape Auditions - Use this link to learn best practices for shooting audition video.
- Tips For Uploading Video - Use this link to learn best practices that will help you upload video.