Through your Breakdown Express account, you have the ability to organize your Eco Casts by creating folders, subfolders, and archiving projects. To organize your Eco Casts, follow these steps:
How to Organize Your Eco Casts
1) Login to your account, go to the "Eco Casts" drop down menu, and select "My Eco Casts." Follow this link for instructions on how to create an Eco Cast.
2) The "My Eco Cast" page lists all your current Eco Casts.
3) To create a folder, start by clicking "Create Folder."
A new "Create Folder" window will open. In this window, give the folder a title and select "Create Folder."
In the "Create Folder" window, you can add a Subfolder, "Rename," "Archive," or "Delete" existing folders. To create a Subfolder, click the "Add Subfolder" button in the corresponding folder.
Title the subfolder and select "Create."
4) Once a folder has been created, you can move the Eco Cast(s) into the folder. Click on the box to the left of the Eco Cast title and select "Move to Folder."
Once you select "Move to Folder," a window will open with current folders for you to select. Choose the folder you wish to add the Eco Cast(s) to and click "Move" to complete the process.
You can also create a subfolder by selecting the Eco Cast(s), clicking on the "Move to Folder" button and selecting "Create Subfolder" in the "Move to Folder" window. Title the subfolder, then click "Create."
Or, if you want to create a new folder, click "Create New Folder."
Note: You can also move Subfolders into Folders.
5) To archive projects, check the Eco Cast(s) by clicking on the boxes next to the title, then select "Archive." You can also delete the Eco Cast(s) by selecting the "Delete" button.
Or, you can use the gear icon on the far right of the page to "Archive," "Delete," or, "Move to Folder".
Viewing Archived Eco Casts and Folders
1) To view your Archived Eco Casts/Folder(s), select "Archived" in your filters.
2) To make your Eco Cast/Folder(s) active again, select the Eco Cast then click "Unarchive."
- How to Copy Actors and Auditions Between Eco Casts
- Using Eco Cast Desktop Uploader
- System Requirements for Eco Cast Desktop