Through your Breakdown Express account, you have the ability to organize your Eco Casts by creating folders, subfolders, and archiving projects. To organize your Eco Casts, follow these steps:
How to Organize Your Eco Casts:
1) Login into your account, go to the "Eco Cast" drop down menu, and select "My Eco Cast". Follow this link for instructions on how to create an Eco Cast.
2) In the "My Eco Cast" page all current Eco Casts are listed.
3) To create a folder, start by clicking "Create Folder".
A new "Create Folder" window will open. In this window, give the folder a title and select "Create Folder".
In the "Create Folder" window, you can also create a Subfolder for an existing folder. Click on the "Add Subfolder" button in the corresponding folder.
Title the subfolder and select "Create".
4) Once a folder has been created, you can move the Eco Cast(s) into the folder. Click on the box to the left of the Eco Cast title and select "Move to Folder".
Once you select "Move to Folder", a window will open with current folders for you to select. Choose the folder you wish to add the Eco Cast(s) to and click "Move" to complete the process.
You can also create a subfolder by selecting the Eco Cast(s), clicking on the "Move to Folder" button and selecting "Create Subfolder" in the the "Move to Folder" window. Title the subfolder and click "Create".
5) To archive projects, select the Eco Cast(s) by clicking on the boxes next to the title, and select "Archive". As well, you can delete the Eco Cast(s) by selecting the "Delete".