Through Eco Cast, you can request actors to submit self tape auditions. To invite actors to submit self tape auditions, follow one of these three approaches:
First Approach - Invite From Eco Cast
1) Login into your account, go to the "Eco Cast" drop down menu, and select "My Eco Cast". Follow this link for instructions on how to create an Eco Cast.
2) The "My Eco Cast" page lists all your current Eco Casts. Click the title for the Eco Cast you are looking for.
3) In the Eco Cast, click the check mark next to the actor(s) you are looking to invite. To invite all actors, click "Select All Actors". Then select "Invite to Eco Cast" in the "With Selected" box.
4) After selecting "Invite to Eco Cast", a cMail page will open. Complete the invitation form by filling in the specified fields below. Your subject line will be the title of the Eco Cast. Provide instructions for your actors in the "Instructions" box (highlighted in blue), set a deadline for submissions, allow submission notes: yes or no, and attach sides for your actors by selecting the "Attach a File" button at the bottom. Then click "Send Eco Cast Invitation".
5) After the Invitation has been sent, a new "Eco Cast Invitations" tab will appear at the top of the your Eco Cast.
Through the "Eco Cast Invitations" tab, you can view a scrollable roster of your invited actors with their current status: Sent, Opened, Accepted, or Declined (highlighted in the green box below). As well, you can extend the deadline for Eco Cast submissions by adjusting the date and time (highlighted in the blue box below). To add sides to the invitation, select the "Add Media" button and choose the file you wish to upload. If you wish to remove sides from an invitation, click the "Remove" link. This tab also allows you to send a follow up message to your invited actors, add additional actors to the existing invitation and cancel the invitation.
The Second Approach - Invite from Submissions
1) To invite an actor to self tape from your submissions, click on the number under "Unviewed", "Viewed", or "Selected" for the role. Once on the page, click the check mark below the actor(s) you want to invite; then select "Invite to Self Tape".
2) You can create a new Eco Cast or add the actor(s) to an existing Eco Cast.
2a) To create a new Eco Cast, select "Create Eco Cast", title the Eco Cast and click "Create Eco Cast". Once you select "Create Eco Cast", the next step will be to create the invitation.
Complete the form and select "Send Eco Cast Invitation".
2b) When adding to an existing Eco Cast, select "Existing Eco Cast", enter the title of the Eco Cast and determine whether you want to either "Add to Existing Invitation" or "Create New Invitation". Adding to an existing Eco Cast invitation will send the same invitation that was sent to the actors previously. Creating a new invitation will allow you to create new invitations to send specifically to this actor or group of actors.
Third Approach - Invite from schedule
1) From a schedule, you can invite an actor to self tape by going to "Review Schedule", scrolling to the actor in the "Working Schedule" and selecting the "Self-Tape" button. Select one or multiple actors to self tape. Then scroll to the top of the page and click "Invite to Self Tape".
2) You can choose to create a new Eco Cast or invite the actor(s) to an existing Eco Cast. To create a new Eco Cast, select "Start New", title the Eco Cast and click "Create Eco Cast". When adding to an existing Eco Cast, select "Existing Eco Cast, enter the title of the Eco Cast and determine whether you want to either "Add to Existing Invitation" or "Create New Invitation". See the instructions under Inviting From Submissions for more details on these steps.