Sometimes, a Talent Representative will want you to retake a self-tape that you have submitted to an Eco Cast Self-tape invitation. If this is the case, they will send you a Retake Request, which allows you to upload a replacement take to the same invitation.
How to Respond to a Retake Request
1) Retake Requests will be sent to your cMail inbox.
2) Once you have navigated to the Eco Cast invitation, you will see the same project information as the original self-tape invitation. At the top, you will see a message from your Talent Rep explaining any changes they would like you to make, as well as the name of the particular file they want you to retake.
2) Once you have filmed and uploaded the retake to your device, go back to the invitation. Scroll down to the bottom to see a new section called "Retakes." Click on the "Upload A Retake" button to continue.
Please note, retakes are done on a one-to-one basis. Your Talent Rep will need to send you separate Retake Requests for each file they want you to retake and resubmit. You cannot add additional new files to a Retake Request.
3) This will take you to the "Attach Media" step. Complete this step the same way you would for a regular Eco Cast Self-tape invitation. For more detailed instructions on how to submit to an Eco Cast Self-tape invitation, click here.
When your file is fully uploaded, click on "Back to Invitation."
Please note, you will only be able to upload one file.
4) At the bottom of the invitation, click on the drop-down menu where it says "Select Media Item." Choose the file you have just uploaded.
Make sure to name your new file something distinctive before uploading to make this step easier!
5) Double check the correct file has been selected, then click "Done."
If you would like to upload a different retake file, click on "Upload A Retake" and follow the above steps again. Make sure the new file is titled differently, or you may not be able to find the correct version in the drop-down menu.
Please note, you will only be able to replace one file per Retake Request. Uploading a new retake file will only add it to the list of available files to replace your original take.
6) Your retake has now been sent to your Talent Rep for review. You should see the new title listed in your submitted files.