If you would like to change your notification/display settings, customize your password, or upload your company's logo, you can make these changes on the Preferences page.
Changing Your General Preferences
1) Hover your mouse over the icon in the upper-right corner of the page. Click on "Preferences".
2) On your Preferences page, there are three main sections: General Preferences, Change Password and Logo. In the General Preferences section, you have the ability to change what notifications you receive and how your Actors and schedules are displayed.
- Scheduling Change Notification: When this box is checked, you will be sent an email notifying you when an Actor or their representative has requested a time change for a schedule you sent out. This is turned on by default, so if you do not wish to receive those emails, uncheck this box.
- Scrollable Schedule: When this box is checked, the Working Schedule on your “Review Schedule” page will be contained within a scrollable pane. Uncheck this box to remove the scrollable pane from the Working Schedule and to list the schedule down the entire page.
- Role submission sort default: By default, Actors are displayed by "Random" in the role submissions page. If you prefer to always view your submissions "Alphabetically" or by "Submission Time", select one of those options from the drop-down menu.
- Eco Cast External Link Display: By default, the Eco Cast presentations that you send to your Producer, Director or client will show the actors by "Role". If you want it to display by "Group" or by "Actor", select one of those options from the drop-down menu.
- cMail Notifications: Check this box to receive an email every time a Cmail message arrives in your inbox.
- Default Schedule View: Choose whether you want to view your upcoming schedules in a "Calendar" or a text "List View".
- Default Schedule Calendar View: When viewing your upcoming auditions in the "Calendar" view, you can choose to view the current "Month", "Week", or "Day". Select one of these options to set your preferred default view.
3) Select "Save Preferences" after you have made your changes.
Changing Your Password
1) To change your password, enter your current password and then your new password in the following two boxes.
2) Select "Change Your Password" to save your new password.
Adding a Logo
1) When you add your company's logo to your account, anytime you send or print something like an audition schedule or an Eco Cast presentation, your logo will be included, branding the page for your company. To begin the process of adding a logo, select "Manage Logo".
2) In the pop-up window, click "Browse" and select your logo's image from your computer.
3) Once you've chosen your logo, select "Upload".
4) After you've completed your upload, select "Continue" to edit your logo.
5) In the Logo Editor, adjust the display of your logo by using the left edit window and the tools located at the bottom of the window.
- Use the arrows to adjust and frame the image.
- Zoom: Click and drag this slider to zoom in and out of the image.
- Rotate: Click and drag this slider to rotate the image.
- Click here to reset your changes back to the defaults.
- Click here to upload a different image.
- Click here to preview your adjusted logo in the Current Image window.
After you've made your adjustments, select "Apply Changes" to preview the adjusted image in the Current Image window located on the right. Click "Continue" to save and lock in your logo.
6) Your logo should then appear in the Logo section. If you ever want to upload a new logo, select "Manage Logo" and repeat Steps 2 - 5.