In this tutorial, you will learn how to manage your clients photos. You can choose to upload and add new headshots for clients and make adjustments to existing photos. This feature allows you to stay up-to-date on how you'd like to present your client's photos when submitting them to roles.
1) Click on the "Clients" drop-down menu and choose "Manage Clients" to view your full client roster. Then, click on the name of the actor you wish to upload the photo for.
2) Click on the "Manage Photos" tab. In here, you will have full access of managing your client's photos. You can choose to upload/add a new photo, edit photos, add SlateShots, or specify which order you'd like to sort them in.
3) If you'd like to upload a new photo, click the "Add New Photo" button.
4) If a picture has previously been added by the actor or another rep, but isn't currently on your profile for that client, it will display here. Click the "Add photo" button to make it available for your own use. Then go to Step #12.
Please note that you are only allowed up to two free photos per client. Your first two are free, but after that you'll be required to pay. If you wish to add a "free" photo but have already used your two free slots, you can remove an old "free" photo to open up the slot. Photos that are free are labeled "Free" whereas paid photos are labeled "Paid" under the client's headshot. You can, however, add any number of paid photos that the actor or another representative of theirs might have uploaded to your client's profile.
5) If the photo you need has not been uploaded yet, click on the "Upload New Photo" button on the top left of the page. You can also see how many free photos you have left directly above the button.
6) From this page, click on the "Browse" button to search your computer for the appropriate photo. Once you have made your selection, click on the "Upload" button to go to the next step.
7) From this page, you'll be prompted to adjust and rotate the photo if needed. You can use the curved arrow buttons to rotate the photo 90 degrees each direction if need be, or "View Printable". "View Printable" will open a window containing your original photo.
8) Next, you'll be prompted to choose the thumbnail of this photo. The thumbnail is a smaller version of the photo that casting will see first when reviewing submissions.
Use the arrows and sliders to move and zoom the focus to crop out any excess part of the photo you want. You can also drag the picture around to frame it within the dotted lines. As you make adjustments, be sure to save changes by clicking "Apply Changes" as you go along. Once you're satisfied, click "Continue".
9) On the next page, you will categorize this photo as either Commercial, Theatrical, or Other, then click "Continue".
10) Next you'll be prompted to check out from the cart. Remember, you are only allowed two free photos per client. Additional photos cost a one-time charge of $10 (USD).
1) If you wish to change the order of your photos, you can simply click on a photo and drag it to the position you want it in. This will affect the order that they will appear in when casting views your client's profile.
2) Click "Save Sort Order" to save changes.
Now when you view your client's resume and profile, they will appear in the order you've chosen.
4) If you'd like to make a change to an existing photo, click "Manage Photo" under the actor's headshot.
5) You can select what the photo type is: Theatrical, Commercial, and Other. You can also choose which photo you would like as your Default photo in this editor. If you wish to edit the cropping of the photo, you can choose "Edit Thumbnail Photo" only if you have uploaded it yourself. If you would like to delete the photo, select "Remove".