In this tutorial, you will learn how to manage your client roster, where to go when adjusting statuses on your clients, and other features within the roster.
Managing Your Roster
1) To view and manage your roster, click "Clients" and then "Manage Clients" at the top of the page.
2) Select the actor(s) you want to make changes to by clicking the checkboxes next to their name.
3) Click the "With Selected" drop-down menu to access actions you can make to your roster. You can categorize talent by folders, send Actor Profiles via email, send cMail to actors, manage their booking out/availability status, or remove from your roster.
- Add to Folder: To add a client to a specific folder, select "Add to Folder" within the "With Selected" drop-down menu. In the feature, you can opt to "Create New Folder" or select ones that you already have chosen. You can create any number of folders that can then be used to quickly filter your roster when submitting to roles on breakdowns.
- Send Actor Profiles via Email: To email your client's pictures, videos, and resume to casting or other recipients, select the "Send Actor Profiles via Email" option on the "With Selected" drop-down menu. Click the "Add Recipients" button at the bottom to enter who you'd like to send it to. You can choose to have an email sent to you that confirms you've sent the email, but otherwise, it acts as a normal email through our website.
- Send cMail to Actors: This feature will allow you to directly message your client using the messaging service through our site known as "cMail". This message can only be read from within the website, but your client will receive an email in their inbox alerting them that they have a new message in their inbox.
- Book Out: To mark an actor as "booked out", select the "Book Out" option on the "With Selected" drop-down menu. Once selected, their name will appear with "booked out" in parentheses next to their name. To undo the action, or make an actor not booked out anymore, in the "With Selected" menu, choose "Make Active". This will return them to normal status.
This indicator is for your organizational purposes only, and will not be seen by casting.
- Remove from Roster: To remove a client from your roster because you no longer represent them, select "Remove from Roster" in the "With Selected" drop-down menu. To view your removed clients, select "Removed Clients" in the search menu. This will show you a list of all the clients that were removed/marked as inactive within your database.
- Make Active: To make a client active again, select their appropriate check box located next to their name, then in the "With Selected" drop down menu, choose "Make Active". Your removed client will now reappear on your roster.