In this tutorial, you will learn how to manage your client roster, where to go when adjusting status on your clients, and other features within the roster.
Managing Your Roster
1) To view and manage your roster, click "Clients," and then "Manage Clients," at the top of the page.
2) Select the actor(s) you want to make changes to by clicking the check-boxes next to their name.
3) Click the "With Selected," drop-down menu to access actions you can make to your roster. You can categorize talent by folders, send Actor Profiles via email, send cMail to actors, manage their booking out/availability status, or remove from your roster.
- Add to Folder: To add a client to a specific folder, select "Add to Folder," within the "With Selected," drop-down menu. In the feature, you can opt to "Create New Folder," or select ones that you already have chosen. Folders can be used to quickly filter your roster before submitting them for roles on a breakdown.
- Send Actor Profiles via Email: To email your client's pictures, videos, and resume to casting or other recipients, select the "Send Actor Profiles via Email," option on the "With Selected", drop-down menu. Click the "Add Recipients," button at the bottom and then fill out the email template just like you would with a normal email. You even have the option of having a confirmation email sent to you.
- Send cMail to Actors: This feature allows you to directly message your clients using "cMail, our exclusive, in-site messaging service. While cMail messages can only be read from within our website, your client will receive an email notifying them that they have a new cMail message in their Actors Access profile inbox.
- Book Out: To mark an actor as "booked out", select the "Book Out," option on the "With Selected," drop-down menu. Once selected, their name will appear with "booked out" in parentheses next to their name. To undo this action, choose "Make Active," in the "With Selected," menu. This will return them to your active roster list.
Note: This indicator is for your organizational purposes only, and will not be seen by casting.
- Remove from Roster: To remove a client from your roster, select "Remove from Roster," in the "With Selected," drop-down menu. To view your removed clients, select "Removed Clients," in the search menu. This will show you a list of all the clients that were removed/marked as inactive within your database.
- Make Active: To make a client active again, select the check box next to their name, then in the "With Selected," drop down menu, choose "Make Active." Your removed client will now reappear on your roster.