After you've published a breakdown you may want to publish a revised role or additional roles for the same project. Use these steps to easily copy your earlier Breakdown to prevent having to re-type everything about your project.
Please note, these features are only available to logged-in users, and not to new users who are filling out the form as a guest.
Cloning Past Breakdowns
1) Click “Post a New Breakdown.”
2) From here, click on “View Past Projects” to view postings that you have previously entered and submitted through the online Breakdown form.
3) Click “Clone” to make a copy of a previously published breakdown. Then, you’ll be redirected to a new project form with all the information from your old project filled in.
4) Now, edit the dates, change the roles, revise the title, and make whatever changes you need to for this new posting. Once you’re finished adjusting the cloned breakdown, just submit it like you would for a new project.
Saving Your Project For Later
1) If you don’t want to submit your project yet, click the “save for later” button at the bottom of any page. The project will be saved in your account.
2) To get back to it from the homepage, click “Post a New Breakdown”, then “Resume Project”, then “open” to pick up where you left off.