Losing your login credentials can prevent you from accessing your account but thankfully they are rather simple to retrieve.
1) Links allowing you to retrieve your username and reset your password are available on the login page of Actorsaccess.com.
Clicking on either will take you to a page that looks very similar to the photo above. You’ll be required to enter the primary email address on your account and check the box reading “I’m not a Robot” to continue.
Please note that if you do not remember or no longer have access to the primary email on your account, it is best to contact Actors Access Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) If you have only forgotten your username, it will be provided after entering your email address and checking the “CaptCha” box but if you have forgotten your password, a “Reset” link will have to be sent to your email.
These links usually take about three to five minutes to be delivered and will expire one hour after delivery so time is of the essence.
Once the email has arrived, it will look like this:
3) After you’ve clicked on the link you will be taken to a page that allows you to reset your password.
Please note that passwords must be at least eight characters long, contain one capital, one lowercase, one number and one special character.
You must also type your desired password into both the “Password” and “Confirm Password” fields before clicking “Reset.”
4) Once you have reset your password go to Actorsaccess.com to login. Use your recovered username and reset password to login successfully.
- Forgot Your Username?: Clicking on this link will prompt you to input your account’s primary email and check the “I’m Not a Robot” box. Once you’ve done both a message will be sent to your email which will recover your username. Usernames are not case sensitive.
- Forgot Your Password?: Please keep in mind that it can take three to five minutes for the email containing your password reset link to arrive. These links expire one hour after delivery or whenever a new link is requested for the same account so it is important not to request a new link before it arrives. Passwords are case sensitive.