In this tutorial you will learn the specific steps for going through new Breakdowns and submitting your clients for roles.
1) When you sign into your account, the first thing you'll see are the Breakdowns posted by Casting Directors. The list displays in order of most recently released at the top.
2) After you've clicked on the title of a project, you'll be able to view the full Breakdown. This will include the roles being auditioned, a description of the roles and any other instructions or general information about the production.
When you have a role that you want to submit for, click on the name of the role. This will go into a new page with a set of search options.
3) If you click the search button without entering any criteria, it will show all available actors in your roster regardless of type. Or, you can narrow down your search by adding a first or last name to search for as well as searching by actor ID. Further down you can also search through your roster by gender, age range, ethnic appearance, or Union Affiliation. The "Auto-fill" feature will generate the criteria that role specifically calls for. This means only gender, age range, and ethnic appearance.
If you click "Advanced Search" you can access additional search and filter options including hair, eyes, athletic endeavors, performance skills, accents, fluent languages, and disabilities.
Note: The actors who appear will only be the ones for whom that criteria is specified on their profiles.
4) On this page, select the actors you'd like to submit by clicking the checkmark symbol on the actor's profile. You can adjust the submission by clicking "Submission Options".
5) In "Submission Options", you can choose which headshot appears in your client's profile when it is submitted and include performance media. You can also choose to include their size cards if they're available and you can leave a note (or a default note) about the actor if you have anything you need to clarify or inform to the Casting Director when you submit. When you're done, click "Add to Submission" to add the information to your client's profile when submitting.
6) When you've made your selections and are finished, click "Done with Role" to proceed.
Note: If your selected clients have performance media available but you haven't included any, you will be prompted to check the media you want to include in the submissions, then click "I am finished".
7) After you've proceeded, you click "Preview Submitted" to look at how your submissions will appear when sent to the Casting Director. You can click on the role again to make adjustments if you need to.
8) Repeat steps 2-7 for any additional roles you want to submit on this Breakdown.
9) When you're satisfied with your submissions, click "Submit Electronically" to send out your clients to the Casting Director to be considered for the role.