In Breakdown Services Enterprise you can view all of an actor’s auditions across all projects, regardless of who the Casting Director was or when the audition took place, by searching for them by name, or by linking to their history page from within the project itself.
How to View Audition History of an Actor
1) First, log-in to your account at enterprise.breakdownexpress.com.
2) From the main page, you can search by actor on the top search toolbar after clicking "actor," which pulls up a drop-down list of search results.
3a) Click on the actor you are looking for or:
3b) Type a name and click enter/return to see a full page of results that includes additional information.
4) Once an actor is selected, this brings up the History Page of the actor, listing the projects that the actor has auditioned for and their corresponding media. Click “Show Filters,” to filter by series, project, role, Eco Cast or Casting Director.
Viewing the desired actor's history from within a project
1) Navigate to the folder and project you are looking for as described in How To Filter and View Auditions.
2) Once inside the project and role, click on, or search for the name of, the actor in the 'Search Actor," search bar.
3) Then, click the circular history icon below their thumbnail to view the actor history page.