You are able to create a presentation, which is visible to any collaborators (depending on their level of access to the project). This allows for a consolidated presentation of selected actors, from any session, from any Casting Director.
How to Create a new Presentation
1) First, log-in to your account at enterprise.breakdownexpress.com.
2) Navigate to the project you are looking to create a presentation for as described in How to Filter and View Auditions.
3) Click into the desired role. Or, use the filters to select "All Roles," or any other filters you wish to use.
Note: You can also use the search bar to enter an actor's name to build your list.
4) Then, by selecting the check-box next to an actor's name or "Select all," you are able to determine which actors you want to include in the presentation.
5) Once you have selected all the actors you wish to use, click "New Presentation from Selected," under the clear filters option.
6) From there, you'll give it a name and save it.
7) This creates the presentation and an Eco Cast on the linked Casting Director account.
This Eco Cast can be managed like any other Eco Casts. Learn how to organize Eco casts here.