Sides are a selection of material from a script that Casting would like you to perform at your audition. Showfax is the premiere sides distribution site for Actors. SidesExpress is the sides distribution site exclusively for Talent Representatives.
1) Go to Showfax.com to access sides. You can access Showfax by logging into your Actors Access profile and selecting "get sides" from the "services" link in the banner menu.
2) Then click on the appropriate option:
- "Quick Search" - Select this option to search for your sides by Project Title, Casting Director, or Role Name.
- "Sides Code" - Select this option if you have been provided a security code by a Casting Director or your Talent Representative.
- "Region Search" - Select this option to find sides by choosing the appropriate region and project category.
3) Once you find the sides for your project, click on the role you wish to access:
4) After selecting your role, you will be given the option to login with your Actors Access Plus membership (this is the same login information as your Actors Access profile) or to proceed as a non-member (if you do not have a Plus membership). Plus members will be able to download unlimited sides for up to 24 projects per day for free. If you are not a Plus member, then you can proceed to "One-time Payment" to pay for and download the sides. If you have a Talent Representative, you may have them send you the sides for free.
Please note: pricing is marked with each set of sides and is $1 per page of dialogue. The maximum charge is $10.
5) Once you have logged in with an active Actors Access Plus membership or you have entered your payment information as an ala carte user, you will be given the ability to download your sides. Just click the "Download Sides" button and your sides will be downloaded to your device.