In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a SlateShot to each of your clients' photos. A SlateShot is a quick, seven second video you can add for an actor that is connected to a headshot and can help add personality to a submission.
Adding SlateShots to Clients' Photos
1) To view your clients, click on "Manage Clients" from the "Clients" drop down menu, then click on the actor you wish to select.
2) In the "Manage Photos" tab, click on the photo you want associated with the SlateShot and then click on "Add SlateShot".
3) In the next window, click "browse" and choose the video to upload from your computer. Once you've made your selection, click "upload".
4) After you've uploaded your video, click on "Add SlateShot to Cart" to proceed to your cart. From there you can checkout your items and complete your purchase. Click here for guidance on using the cart. Keep in mind you're allowed five total free SlateShots for all of your clients. Any additional SlateShot after that is $5 each.
1) To manage a SlateShot after you've already added it to a headshot, go to the "Manage Photos" tab and click "Manage SlateShot" in one of your clients' photos.
2) In the "Manage SlateShot" view, you can click "Change SlateShot" to swap out your current SlateShot, remove the SlateShot, or play it.
Note: Removing a current SlateShot and uploading a new one will count towards your five free SlateShots or will result in a $5 USD charge if the five free have been used up.
- Using the Cart
- How to Add and Manage Actor Photos
- How to Add Performance Media for Your Clients
- How to Respond to Audition Schedules
- How to Respond to Eco Cast Invitations